Today we ate:
- Breakfast: Blueberry, banana and almond butter smoothies for mom and LP followed by waffles with strawberries for everyone!Oatmeal with almonds and brown sugar for breakfast, as well as our usual smoothies.
- For a snack at the park LP shared his “cheerios” and oat squares with one of his friends!
- Lunch: Veggie dog on a homemade hot dog bun for LP, lentil and quinoa salad for mom and dad
- Mom and LP both had crackers with tofutti cream cheese on top for a post-nap snack
- Dinner: Curried rice with arugula, carrots and raisins, along with lemon baked tofu
- Mom and dad enjoyed some homemade mint chip ice cream with hot fudge (from the Joy of Vegan Baking)
We didn’t spend anything today! We were fed well from our fridge, and entertained well with the playground and puddles out front!
Sunday’s Picture Gallery:
Enjoy these pictures and videos of our family (well, really LP) in action!