Today we ate:
- Breakfast: Green smoothies for dad and LP and pancakes for everyone (after mom got out of bed – dad was super nice to let her sleep in!)
- Lunch: Some lemon yogurt, some leftover edamame succotash and some crackers – a low-key lunch on a warm day!
- After LP woke up from is nap quietly, got out of bed, opened his door and then made his way downstairs on his own, we a snack of blueberries and more crackers!
- Dinner: Garlic and Greens Soup from The Vegan Table. We used dandelion greens and beet greens from our CSA and some collards from our own garden. Dad was also nice enough to make some of his wonderful french baguettes, so we all enjoyed bread too – LP had his with butter and we had ours with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Mom and dad had some homemade mint chip ice cream for dessert. Mom cannot get enough ice cream these days – maybe that is way baby #2 is taking it’s sweet time coming out!
After enjoying a morning at a local park with some water fountains for kids to play in Mom was off to meet a good friend for iced drinks and a much needed and much enjoyed conversation!
- $3.00 for an iced thai tea at our local coffee shop.
Sunday’s Picture Gallery:
Enjoy these pictures and videos of our family (well, really LP) in action!