Today we ate:
- Breakfast: Smoothies for dad and LP and loads of toast for everyone else (LP kept asking for more toast until we ran out of bread!)
- Lunch: After dad made some great refried black beans LP had a quesodilla with black beans and avocado and nachos with black beans, daiya chedder, avocado, soy sour cream, salsa and lots of jalepenos.
- LP and dad enjoyed some crackers and almond butter for a snack
- Dinner: Lemony chickpeas and chard (from our CSA) over coconut rice.
- Mom and dad enjoyed some homemade mint chocolate chip ice cream
We enjoyed a low-key day at home. We didn’t spend anything, and acutally cleared some space in the fridge to get ready for our weekly shopping trip tomorrow.
Sunday’s Picture Gallery:
Enjoy these pictures and videos of our family (well, really LP) in action!