Today we ate:
- Breakfast: Cream of wheat with raisins, bagels with tofu cream cheese and juice for all of us!
- Lunch: We did a mish-mash of leftovers for lunch. LP had some leftover pasta with pesto, and mom and dad had some leftover thai food.
- LP had some fruit and crackers for a snack
- Dinner: Dad was nice enough to grill for us! We had grilled summer squash, raddicho, beets and veggie burgers with avocado.
- Mom, Dad and Grandma and Grandpa all enjoyed some chocolate coconut ice cream for dessert!
Today we spent the following:
- $7.00 for some tomatoes and kale at the Medford Farmer’s market
Thursday Baby Update:
Our little girl was 1-week old on Wednesday. She is doing very, very well, especially considering the fact that she had to go back to the hospital for jaundice treatment when she was only 3 days old! She is eating really, really well, and she has mostly been able to give Mom and Dad three hours of sleep at a time at night (except for one night that was full of cluster feeding – we think it was a mini-growth spurt). Our little IP loves to be carried around and rocked, and she also loves to be bounced up and down – it always makes her stop crying. She seems super alert to us. She is often looking around, check out faces and she especially loves watching the antics of her big brother!