Today we ate:
- Breakfast: Smoothies, leftover biscuits and a shared muffin for Mom and LP, and buttered toast for Dad
- For a snack LP had some toast with peanut butter – yay for no peanut allergies! (We just gave him peanut butter for the first time and all is well!)
- Lunch: Leftover chili with avocado and cornbread ov for everyone. Mom also had a chocolate chip scone from Whole Foods.
- After his nap LP snacked on more cornbread and he and mom shared some strawberries and pinapple.
- Dinner: A delicious pizza dinner with Daiya mozzarella and one pizza with bell pepper and olive, and another pizza with Mom’s favorite combo – pineapple and onion!
- Mom and dad had chocolate mousse with strawberries for dessert.
We made our first major shopping excursion as a family of four today. Since we were shopping at two stores across the street from each other, the G-man and I each took one kid and one store. This divide and conquer strategie worked pretty well – we finished up our shopping trip in less than an hour!
- $72.36 at Trader Joe’s (our first stock up from TJs in over a week!)
- $21.50 at Whole Foods
- $4.24 at Staples for some thank you cards
Sunday’s Picture Gallery:
Enjoy these pictures of our family (well, really LP and IP) in action!