Today we ate:
- Breakfast: Smoothies and toast with butter for all!
- LP had some almonds and raisins on the go today – he went on a super special outing to the Museum of Science with some good friends and their kids with the G-man and I got a bit of a rest at home with baby IP
- Lunch: Boloco burritos! LP seriously chowed down – I think he is doing another growth spurt.
- We all snacked on cherry tomatoes this afternoon.
- Dinner: Red flannel hash (with CSA beets) and waffles – I love breakfast for dinner!
Today we spent the following:
- $9.85 on Boloco burritos
- $25.25 on gas for the car
- $11.52 on drinks out with two of Mom’s AMAZING students! They got to meet the baby and we all got to catch up on summer adventures. I love those kids – they are truly awesome!
Sunday’s Picture Gallery:
Enjoy these pictures of our family (well, really LP and IP) in action!