Today we ate:
- Breakfast: Green Smoothies, tofu scramble and toast with butter for everyone! LP and I let Dad sleep in a little bit since he was up with IP for a while last night.
- Lunch: LP had some roasted beets (sprinkled with balsamic vinegar and olive oil) and chickpeas. Mom and Dad had tomato and hummus sandwiches on ciabatta (ciabatta was on sale for a $1 at Whole Foods today! Yay!)
- We all snacked on more ciabatta this afternoon. LP had some with butter and Mom had some dipped in balsamic vinegar and olive oil
- Dinner: Thai basil eggplant with eggplant from our CSA and thai basil from our garden. Summer is awesome!
Today we spent the following:
- $23.03 at Whole Foods for our weekly shopping trip. Keep your eyes peeled – we are due for a Trader Joe’s trip soon!
Sunday’s Picture Gallery:
Enjoy these pictures of our family (well, really LP and IP) in action!