Today we ate:
- Breakfast: Green Smoothies and waffles with strawberries.
- LP snacked on cherry tomatoes before our walk to the park. At the park he had some almonds and raisins.
- Lunch: LP had chips and hummus, grapes and a peach. Dad had leftover corn chowder and Mom had leftover barley risotto.
- Mom snacked on chocolate chips and strawberries during LP’s nap
- Dinner: Fajitas with bell peppers (CSA) and onions, soy chorizo (TJs) and Dad’s refried black beans.
- Dad made apple crisp with our CSA apples for dessert! Mom didn’t get it together to make ice cream – maybe I’ll get there tomorrow!
Today we did a trip to the park and chill time at home. No money spent!
Sunday’s Picture Gallery:
Enjoy these pictures of our family (well, really LP and IP) in action!