Today we ate the following.
- Breakfast: Smoothies and bowls of cheerios with strawberries for everyone! Mom and LP also shared some toast with peanut butter
- Lunch: Lentil soup for Dad and LP, and a bagel with tofutti for Mom who was out meeting a friend. Mom finished off our coleslaw left from our neighborhood BBQ.
- LP had some crackers with almond butter after his nap
- Dinner: Peanut Penne from Vegan on the Cheap. It was great! I substituted cabbage and bell peppers for broccoli since that is what we had on hand.
- Mom and Dad had some chocolate covered almonds for dessert.
Today we spent the following:
- $30.00 for our CSA box.
- $5.00 for tea and a bagel for Mom who was out with friends
- $4.00 for parking at Mom’s dr. appointment
- $5.00 for a living social deal for a $10 Starbucks gift card
- $35.63 for gas
- $207.22 at Costco (we finally bought LP his twin mattress! Tomorrow he will be all set up in his new room.
After a busy weekend, an early morning Monday and a rough Monday night I hadn’t worked out since last Thursday. I finally got back to it today and it felt great! All I did was my three circuits although I upped the reps a bit. After having almost a week away I forgot how much better I feel when I work out. I felt more energized and more awake today that I have in a while, and I didn’t even get my caffeine until noon! Having this feeling today reminded me of one of the reasons I need to make working out a priority. Too often I put it off or skip a workout all together because I’m so tired. It makes sense that I’m tired – I have a baby that wakes up at night, sometimes more than is really necessary. But I think I will actually feel more awake and more “together” if I get that workout in, even if it has to be a bit abbreviated.