Today we ate:
- Breakfast: Green Smoothies and the rest of Friday’s blueberry muffins
- Lunch: Leftover sushi fixings for Mom and leftover bok choy noodle stir fry for LP and Dad
- We all snacked on some chips and homemade salsa and cherry tomatoes. Mom also ate a bunch of peanuts and almonds.
- Dinner: Mahogany eggplant, made completely with asian eggplant from our garden. Delicious eggplant dishes like this are one of my favorite things about summer/early fall!
- Mom made some quick chocolate-chip cookies for dessert.
Today Mom (and IP) went on a run with some great friends while Dad and LP went to the park. No other real outings, so no money spent!
Sunday’s Picture Gallery:
Enjoy these pictures of our family (well, really LP and IP) in action!