Today we ate:
- Breakfast: Blueberry smoothies and the rest of Friday’s lemon-poppyseed muffins
- Lunch: Hummus and red bell pepper to snack on at first. Then LP and Dad had leftover chickpea soup and Mom had a peanut butter and banana sandwich.
- Mom and Dad snacked on chips and homemade salsa and some chocolate bread during LP’s nap.
- Dinner: Grill night! Dad grilled beets, corn and veggie burgers, which we topped with avocado, red onion, tomato and lettuce and then ate on Dad’s homemade burger buns. Delish!
- Mom and Dad had some more chocolate bread for dessert.
Today Mom (and IP) went on a run. Then we all spent the rest of the day out in our yard enjoying the gorgeous fall weather. No money spent!
Sunday’s Picture Gallery:
Enjoy these pictures of our family (well, really LP and IP) in action!