Today we ate . . .
- Breakfast: Toasted English muffins with tofutti for LP and Dad, toast with butter for Mom.
- Lunch: Our last Jamba Juice smoothie (we REALLY need Jamba Juice back east!) a grilled cheese for Dad and LP and a BLT for Mom and veggie soup for everyone
- Dinner: Leftover rice and carrots, TJ’s masala burgers, sauteed zucchini and tarter tots (with lots of ketchup for LP!)
Today we spent the following:
- $5.99 for our final Jamba Juice – delicious pomegranate paradise!
Tuesday Toddler Update:
Here are a few of the phrases that LP says – a LOT:
- “One more minute”
- “Two more crackers.”
- “No need bao-bao*”
- “Bao-bao* all done”
- “Not bad” (usually in response to the question “Do you like [fill in the blank])
- “No Goo-goo** do!” (often screamed when Mom and Dad try to do something horrible, like put in his shoes or unscrew the cap to his water bottle)
- “BIIIGGG honking [fill in the blank]” This has been said in refernce to planes, trains, construction vehicles and bites of food.
And Dad’s personal favorite:
- “Mama, go in kitchen”
**LP’s name for himself