Today we ate the following.
- Breakfast: Smoothies and rye toast with butter.
- Lunch: Yogurt and crackers for LP and some cereal for Mom. It was that kind of day.
- We all went out for a special treat to celebrate LP’s potty success – ice cream at JP licks! Their vegan flavors this month are coconut almond lace and chocolate fudge – “extra yum!” as LP says.
- Dinner: Burritos with black beans, avocado and soy chorizo.
- Mom and Dad polished off the chocolate covered almonds for dessert.
Today we spent the following:
- $30.00 for our CSA box
- $4.00 for some veggies at the Farmer’s Market
- $2.99 for a card at CVS
- $5.00 for our ice cream treat
This week I’ve gotten in one run so far. Other than that I’ve just had to grab a chance to work out a little at time between potty training and a very irregular baby schedule. For that reason push-ups have become my go-to. I can do them anywhere. They work my upper body and my core (which needs some work after having a baby). So far the only problem I’ve run across is that LP always wants to ride on my back while I do them. His grandpa (who lets him do that) has spoiled him! I guess I just have to get strong enough to take him for a push-up ride. More incentive to keep it up!