Today we ate:
- Breakfast: Green Smoothies for Mom and LP, followed by cereal and soymilk for Dad and LP
- LP and Mom munched on an apple and pita chips at the park
- Lunch: LP and Mom has a buffet of hummus, carrot sticks, crackers and grapes. Dad finished off the garlic and greens pasta
- Dinner: Tempeh and potato skillet along with biscuits
- Mom ate waaayyy too many chocolate chips while watching the debate and Giant’s game.
Today we visited the train park and then took a walk to see the commuter rail trains in the afternoon. No money spent!
Monday Munchies: Check out Vegan MoFo
Here is a round-up of some of the recipes I want to try and make from recent Vegan Mofo posts: