Today we ate the following.
- Breakfast: Blueberry Smoothies for Dad and LP and then oatmeal for all of us.
- Mom snacked on some baguette slices with butter
- Lunch: Quesadillas for all of us. We had some avocado and tomato in them, and the G-man and I added some pepperjack Daiya cheese into ours. Yum!
- Mom ate some vanilla yogurt with chocolate chips during LP’s nap.
- Dinner: Linguini with purple cabbage and red onion from The Vegan Table.
- Dad made apple crisp and Mom made ice cream for a yummy fall dessert.
Today we spent the following:
- $30.00 for our CSA box
Today I managed to get in another run – hooray! I started using http://www.mapmyrun.com again. It’s a great tool for planning out a run, especially with the jogging stroller. When I take the jogging stroller out I like to stay on side streets as much as possible. Map My Run lets me plan out my run at the distance I want while also helping me figure out where I’m going to go. It’s nice to have a tool for that helps me (and IP) get out for a safe run. And she loved it almost as much as I did today!