Today we ate . . .
- Breakfast: Blueberry smoothie and toast with butter for Dad and LP. Mom and LP shared a bowl of cheerios and raisins with soymilk a bit later.
- Mom and LP each had a coconut-mango muffin for a snack.
- Lunch: Grilled cheese and tomato sandwiches. Mom also had a bowl of leftover rice pilaf with chickpeas
- Dinner: Black bean and corn chowder topped with avocado
- Mom and Dad finally finished off the apple crisp
Today we spent the following:
- $38.61 to sign up for the Jingle Bell 5K. I’m so excited to run again!
Tuesday Toddler Update:
I love it when LP gets to pick out his own outfit. To be fair, he has pretty basic shirts and pants, There is not a lot of mixing it up that goes on there. However, he has an abundance of shoe choices. In the summer it was not uncommon for him to wear shorts paired with some rain boots. He also has been known to wear his crocs (given to us by a neighbor) with pajamas. Last night he wore thermal pajamas (both shirt and pants). He was still wearing those today when he decided he wanted to go outside. Given the option he chose to stay in these pajamas and then put on . . . cowboy boots! These are the same cowboy boots he likes to wear when he and I go on a “run” up and down the block. Unlike his Mom and Dad, I wouldn’t be surprised if LP grows up to be a little shoe aficionado. And who knows? Someday crocs and jammies might be all the rage!