Today we ate the following.
- Breakfast: Blueberry Smoothies for Dad and LP and then oatmeal for everyone
- Lunch: The last of the leftovers in the fridge: roasted squash, pasta salad, red flannel hash and chickpea cutlets
- Mom snacked on roasted almonds and chocolate chips
- Dinner: Smoky tempeh and collards
Today we spent the following:
- $151.86 at Costco for quite a few groceries and our membership renewal
- $90.0 at Kappy’s Liquor store for the raw materials for martini’s and cosmos – a belated anniversary gift for ourselves!
Just a quick update on my workout plan and progress.
It has been a month now since I have had a really solid five-day a week workout plan. I try to run three times a week and do circuits twice. Unfortunately I have yet to have a week where I do all these workouts. However, having this plan has meant that everyday I do something. I may not get through five rounds of circuits, but I usually get through two or three rounds before something interrupts me. I may not run three times a week, but I have gotten two runs in, plus lots of walking. I’m currently running a 2 mile run consistently, and I want to get a 4 miler in this week. And, of course, I usually get in a few sets of push-ups and planks during the day while I’m hanging out with the kids. I can usually do about 10-15 pushups (with breaks) before LP demands a horsey ride!