Today we ate the following.
- Breakfast: Blueberry Smoothies for Dad and LP and then corn bread and yogurt for Mom and LP
- Lunch: Leftover lasagna for Mom, leftover cholent for LP, leftover garlic and greens soup for Dad
- Lots of roasted and salted almonds served us well as a snack.
- Dinner: Bean and rice burritos – quick, easy and the perfect pre-Thanksgiving meal!
- No dessert tonight – tomorrow is our food fest!
Today we spent the following:
- $21.00 for gas
Workout Wednesday is taking a brief hiatus so I can talk about . . . FOOD! We are all geared up for Thanksgiving (see our menu here). Today I did the following:
- Made the chocolate pie (with an oreo crust)
- Chopped a ton of onions
- Dried out bread for stuffing
- Made an “oven plan” for tomorrow
What are you doing to get ready for the cooking festivities?