Today we ate the following.
- Breakfast: Blueberry Smoothies and toast for Dad and LP and then pancakes for all of us as we decorated our Christmas tree
- Mom and LP shared an apple for a snack
- Lunch: Sweet potato quesadilla’s for everyone
- Dinner: Six-shades of red soup from Color Me Vegan. It was delicious!
- Mom had a couple Joe Joe’s for dessert
Today we decorated for the holidays and visited the train park. No money spent!
This marks the second week when I’ve run several days in a row. I dropped my circuits routine the last couple weeks mostly because I was getting bored and wanted a change. I’ve kicked the running up a notch with three-mile runs, with the goal of going for a four-mile jaunt this weekend. I’ve also done a 15 minute pilates workout on my “off” days for running. There wasn’t anything wrong with my circuit routine, but I just wanted something else to work towards. Running has also gotten me some time to myself that has led to some more clear thinking that I desperately needed. So, for the time being I’m going to focus on the cardio – and enjoying this surprisingly warm December weather!