Today we ate:
- Breakfast:Green smoothies for Dad, LP and a special guest: Grandma! Mom and IP slept in a bit, but then Mom made some oatmeal when she got up.
- Lunch: Leftover six-shades-of-red lentil soup, crackers and herbed tofutti.
- We all snacked on some TJ’s corn chips and some fresh bread that Dad made.
- Dinner: Leek and White bean cassoulette topped with biscuits. Yum!
- We polished off the peanut butter cookies for dessert
Today spent the following:
- $4.00 for a chai while Mom met up with a good friend
Sunday’s Picture Gallery:
Enjoy these pictures of our family (well, really LP and IP) in action!
2 thoughts on “Sunday: Picture Day”
It’s a good looking crew! I love the Christmas tree pic.
Thanks! LP loves the tree – he makes us turn it on first thing every morning 🙂