Today we ate the following.
- Breakfast: A blueberry smoothie for Dad and LP and some cheerios and soymilk
- Lunch: Leftover lentil soup and biscuits
- Dinner: Curried yellow split peas with coconut milk over brown rice.
- Mom had some chocolate chips for dessert.
Today we spent the following:
- $28.34 for some Costco groceries.
I’ve had a hard time running these last couple weeks, mostly due to baby and work-related timing and lack of sleep. There have been a few days where I had a plan to get out in the afternoon (since 5am was just too cold) and IP decided to wake up from her nap to early, or not even take one (that was a rough afternoon!) Anyways, I’m trying to be forgiving with myself when these lapses occur, and making sure that I always do something. Somedays I just do a few sets of push-ups ans squats, and other days I try and take the kids on a long walk. So long as I’m doing something everyday, and also getting one long run and a short run or two in, I’m happy. Of course, now that we’re no longer dealing with 15 degree days, morning runs should be back on the table. 5am, here I come!