Today we ate the following.
- Breakfast: A blueberry smoothie for Dad and LP and then toast for everyone.
- Lunch: Leftover garlic and greens soup
- Dinner: Curried lentils, quinoa and curried pakora puffs
- Mom and Dad had some chocolate chip oatmeal cookies for dessert.
Today we spent the following:
- $8.50 for parking at the Museum of Science. We all had to get out of the house!
Well, this week I only ran once. Because the cold/flu thingy that was meandering it’s way though our house finally made it to me. Last week LP had a low fever for two days, but then was fine. Then, early this week the G-man had a sore throat and headache. Finally, this morning, I woke up with the sore throat. I figure I should stay in and try to fight it off with lots of tea, cranberry juice and garlic and greens soup. I will also have a shot of bourbon tonight before going to bed and hope to be ready to hit the road running again as soon as we dig ourselves out of the upcoming blizzard!