- Create a menu framework
- Recipe collection and culling
- Set aside time – it’s worth it!
Week 4 Menu:
- Rising Moon ravioli with marinara (marinara already frozen from earlier)
- Pizza (with a garlicky-white bean base, red onion, kalamata olives and artichoke hearts)
- Curried black-eyed pea and greens soup and roasted cauliflower
- Spinach pie
- 2 leftover nights!
Ingredients List* (Items I actually bought this week are in red. Everything else was already in my pantry or fridge)
- *This list does not include the household staples that I always have around my kitchen.
Prep-Plan Time needed: 2 hours (includes making dinner Sunday night) Meal prep steps:
- Make the black-eyed pea soup (while it is cooking I complete the rest of the list)
- Make the pizza dough and store it in the fridge. Wipe down the food processor to use for chickpea cutlets
- Make falafel using the food processor. Once they are formed into patties, put in a zip lock bag and store in the fridge.
- Make the spinach pie filling
- Chop the cauliflower