Today we ate:
- Breakfast: Rye toast from Dad’s freshly made no-knead rye bread and apple slices. LP decided he didn’t want a smoothie this morning, and Mom didn’t have it in her to make one after a rough night with IP.
- We all snacked on almonds during a much needed excursion to the park. LP was ready to get out and run around!
- Lunch: We all ate leftover split pea dal – we’ve almost finished them all off!
- Mom and Dad finsihed off the brownies during LP’s nap. Mom also ate some pita chips, and LP had more crackers and cream cheese after his nap.
- Dinner: Fajitas with CSA peppers, refried black beans, soy chorizo and salsa rice made with the excess “salsa juice” from our homemade salsa. Dad and LP had nice, well-sealed burritos, while Mom’s overflowed – the usual set-up!
Today we spent the following:
- 8.57 at Whole Foods for soymilk, earth balance and coconut yogurt (on sale!)
Sunday’s Picture Gallery:
Enjoy these pictures of our family (well, really LP and IP) in action!