Today we ate the following.
- Breakfast: Tofu scramble and oatmeal – thanks to Dad who cooked and unpacked while Mom slept off the red-eye.
- Lunch: Crackers with almond butter. We’re still recovering a bit.
- Mom had a soy hot chocolate while she and IP picked up the CSA box and got groceries (Dad and LP were taking their naps)
- Dinner: Leek and White Bean Cassoulet.
- Mom made some chai-spiced snickerdoodles to bring to a meeting tomorrow. So she and Dad just had to sample one. Delish!
Today we spent the following:
- $30.00 for our CSA box
- $10.00 for some veggies at the Farmer’s Market (including some beautiful organic blue potatoes)
- $11.80 for groceries at Whole Foods
OK, we’re home and getting settled back in. IP is 12 weeks old today, and she is on the verge of having a normal enough schedule that I can get into a serious workout routine. I want to build up some core strength and I want to run a half-marathon in May. I know what I need to do (I have a running plan and a circuit plan) but I need to DO them! Comment below – say something to inspire me to get going!